A cookie is a file that is downloaded and stored on the user's device when they visit certain websites, to store and retrieve information about the browsing performed on that device. Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, offering benefits for the provision of interactive services, making it easier to browse and use our website. Note that cookies cannot damage your device and activating them helps us to identify and resolve any errors.
AUSA CENTER uses the following different types of cookies on this website, as listed below:
• Strictly necessary cookies for the provision of certain services that are expressly requested by the user, which can be used to enable proper browsing or to ensure that the content of the website loads correctly. If disabled, the user may not receive the established services and content correctly.
• First-party cookies are sent to the user's terminal device from a device or domain that is managed by the publisher and is used to provide the service requested by the user.
• Third-party cookies are sent to the user's terminal device from a device or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data that is obtained through the cookies.
• Analytics cookies are used to track and collect statistical data on the user's activity, for the purpose of ensuring a better service for the user.
• Advertising cookies are used to manage advertising spaces, based on criteria such as the frequency with which advertisements are shown.
• Session cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user is visiting a website.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This website uses the following first-party cookies:
• Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This combats spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
• Google Analytics: This stores cookies to compile statistics on this website's traffic and volume of visits. By using this website, you are giving your consent to Google to process information about you. Therefore, you must contact Google directly to exercise any rights in this regard.
• Social media: Each social network uses its own cookies to allow you to click on buttons such as Like and Share.
As an additional safeguard to the information provided above. The user may disable the cookies on this website at any time through:
The browser's settings:
• Chrome, at https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
• Explorer, at https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/hub/4338813/windows-help?os=windows-10
• Firefox, at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• Safari, at https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042?locale=en_GB
AUSA CENTER is not responsible for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies of the third parties included in this Cookies Policy.
If you have any queries regarding this Cookies Policy, you can send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
We inform you that if you block or do not accept the installation of cookies, certain services may not be available without using them or you may not be able to access certain services or make full use of everything our websites and applications offer you.
The company AUSA CENTER thanks you for agreeing to accept cookies. This helps us to obtain more accurate data, which enables us to improve the content and designs of our websites and applications, to tailor them to your preferences.
• Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of any privacy policies that the third parties referred to in this Cookies Policy may have.
• Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and they should be used to exercise your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee that the aforementioned browsers will handle cookies correctly or incorrectly.
• Sometimes it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision to reject them.
• In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies on servers that are located in the United States and it agrees not to share them with third parties, unless it is necessary for the operation of the system or when legally obliged to do so. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Privacy Shield Agreement, which guarantees that all data that is transferred will be processed with a level of protection that complies with EU regulations.
• If you have any questions or queries regarding this Cookies Policy, do not hesitate to contact us at the email address email@example.com
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DISABLE COOKIES?
So that you can understand the extent of the effect that disabling cookies may have, here are a few examples:
• You cannot share content from this website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
• The content of the website cannot be customised according to your personal preferences, as normally happens in online stores.
• You cannot access the private area of that website, for example My account, My profile or My orders.
• Online stores: It will be impossible to make purchases online, you will have to make purchases over the telephone or by visiting the physical store, if there is one.
• It will not be possible to customise your geographical preferences, such as time zone, currency or language.
• The website will be unable to perform web analytics about the website's visitors and traffic, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
• You will not be able to write on the blog, you will be unable to upload photos, publish comments or rate or score content. The website will also be unable to determine whether you are human or an automated application that is publishing spam.
• It will not be possible to show sector-based advertising, which will reduce the website's advertising revenues.