1. - INTRODUCTION
2. - INFORMATION ABOUT THE CONTROLLER
• Owner: AUSA CENTER, S.L.U.
• Address: C/Castelladral, 1 08243 Manresa (Barcelona)
• Email: email@example.com
• Contact details: Tel.: +34 938 74 73 11 Fax: +34 938 741 211
• Tax ID no.: ESB64041387
• Registered in the Companies Register of Barcelona, Volume 45368, Folio 106, Page 318215, Entry no. 38
3. - DEFINITIONS
Cookies are simple text files that allow the website's server to store information on the user's device (tablet, smartphone, etc.) during their visit (session cookies) and for subsequent visits (persistent cookies).
The browser stores them according to the settings chosen by the user.
The information provided below will help you to understand the different types of cookies:
ACCORDING TO THE MANAGING ENTITY
ACCORDING TO HOW LONG THEY REMAIN ACTIVE
ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
4. - PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS
The legal basis for using cookies for analytical, optimisation, customisation, behavioural advertising and rating purposes is the requested consent, in accordance with Article 6.1.a) of Regulation (EU) 2017/679.
5. - RETENTION PERIOD
We will retain the information for as long as necessary to provide the requested service, until you object or until you withdraw your consent. In such cases, the information will be retained and duly restricted so that we cannot use it for as long as it is required for the pursuit or defence of legal or contractual claims. After this period of time, your data will be permanently deleted.
When we collect data automatically through cookies, note that some cookies may be installed for years. However, you can limit their use over time by deleting them from browsers or devices as described below.
6. - TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
Strictly necessary or functionality cookies
Strictly necessary or functionality cookies are required for you to browse the website and use its functions. Generally, these cookies enable the various functions of the website, make your browsing more secure or provide the features previously requested by you.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know the most and least popular pages and to see how visitors browse the website. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance. These cookies also enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and customisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
As they are necessary for the operation of the website, these cookies will be enabled by default and cannot be rejected.
Third party cookies
• Performance cookies: the website uses selected third-party service providers, such as Google Analytics, to collect and analyse anonymous data about website traffic and usage in order to improve the range of services we offer. The processing carried out by these cookies requires the user's consent, which is provided by clicking on the «Accept» button on the banner that appears on the website.
• Marketing cookies: third-party service providers use marketing cookies to monitor user browsing on the website in order to profile tastes, habits, choices, etc. This allows them to send the user marketing messages based on their preferences or to assist the customer in completing purchases that are yet to be completed on the website. The processing carried out by these cookies requires the user's consent, which is provided by clicking on the «Accept» button on the banner that appears on the website.
It should be noted that the company does not control third-party cookies.
7. - COOKIE MANAGEMENT
You can easily accept, disable and reject cookies by changing your browser settings. You can also customise your browser settings for various websites and applications. The majority of the most widely-used browsers allow you to select different settings for first-party and third-party cookies. It should be noted that fully or partially disabling strictly necessary cookies may prevent the features reserved for registered users from working properly, while disabling third-party or advertising cookies will not affect the user's browsing experience in any way.
For your convenience, there are links below to the websites of the leading browsers, providing instructions on the categories of cookies installed on your device that you can allow, block or delete by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer:
8 .- ADDITIONAL NOTES
• Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and they should be used to exercise your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee that the aforementioned browsers will handle cookies correctly or incorrectly.
• Sometimes it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision to reject them.
• In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies on servers that are located in the United States and it agrees not to share them with third parties, unless it is necessary for the operation of the system or when legally obliged to do so. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company that ensures that all transferred data will be processed with a level of protection that complies with European standards.
9. - DATA PROTECTION
Request your personalised quote
Tell us what model you want and describe everything you need so that we can offer the right option for you.
Thanks for getting in touch with us!
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Oops! It looks like there was an error.
Please check all of the fields.
|They are used to remember the user's country and browsing language for subsequent visits to the website. Expires after 30 days.
|Used to distinguish between users. Expires after 2 years.
|Used to distinguish between users. Expires after 24 hours.
|Used for conversion tracking. Expires after 3 months.
|Used to limit the percentage of requests. Expires after one minute.
|Used to identify the web browser being used to connect to Facebook independent of the logged in user. Expires after 2 years.
|Used to help Facebook to provide you with more personalized advertisements. Expires after 3 months.
|Used to disable Facebook advertisements based in your arctivity. Expires after 5 years.
|Used to identify your browser in case you lose your account or it has been hacked. Expires after 2 years.
|Used to contain the user's chat state. Expires when the browser session ends.
|Used to contain the user ID of the currently logged in user. Expires after 3 months.
|Used to store a unique session ID. Expires after 3 months.
|Used to store the browser window dimensions and is used by Facebook to optimise the rendering of the page. Expires in 7 days.
|Used to tailor advertising to users. Expires when the browser session ends.